- Owned + Operated by Fellow Equestrians
- Expansive Collection of Emergency Service Providers
- Expedited Response Times
- Most Comprehensive Coverage for Equestrian Enthusiasts
- Sending Appropriate Providers
- Tele-Med and AD&D Included
- Designed Around the Needs of Members
- Member Feedback and Requests Incorporated Into Services
- Preferred Vendor Advantages
American EquiService stands apart. It is owned and operated by fellow equestrians and we care about the horse and the rider. This is why we include benefits such as Tele-med and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance in all of our plans. We are a compassion-based organization that utilizes member feedback in our growth. We want to know about each of your experiences.
Having the most expansive list of service professionals in the business allows us to offer expedited response times by appropriate providers. No more sitting along the road waiting for hours for help to arrive, only to have someone unqualified or ill-equipped show up. We offer the most comprehensive coverage available for every equine enthusiast. Extras such as our preferred vendor program gives our members fantastic savings when they are shopping. These are just a few of the things that set us apart. We are proud to be members of and work to serve and protect the equine community at a price that is affordable to every horse owner.